MMA Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place for MMA fans to discuss MMA News, Events, and where MMA fans can give their fight predictions on MMA events.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rich Davie discusses the UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz event and gives his main card predictions..... UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Main Card Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show', Click here to listen...
Rich Davie discusses and recaps the TUF 20 Episode 11 show featuring the final two quarterfinal fights between Carla Esparza vs. Tecia Torres and Joanne Calderwood vs. Rose Namajunas... TUF 20 Episode 11 - Esparza vs. Torres and Calderwood vs. Namajunas Recap... Click here to listen
The Event Pool XII - UFC 178: Johnson vs. Cariaso Fantasy Challenge has been settled... You can see the results by clicking this link...
We Stream Live on YouTube Wednesdays and Sundays...
We'll be doing another "MMA Live Chat Show" soon... The topic is yet to be determined... if you'd like to join us, just say so in the following thread by clicking on the link... Click Here To Let Us Know You Want To Join Us On The Show...

Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Chat Cash : 26763

Character Sheet
Total Points: 500
Bar:
Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics Left_bar_bleue1/1Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics Empty
PostSubject: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:54 pm

It sounds like the pressure of being a champ no longer willing to take on all comers is still getting to Jones... again he feels the need to defend his unwillingness to give Gustafsson the rematch he deserves, and somewhat mocks his critics.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LiveChatHour
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:
Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics Left_bar_bleue1/1Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:28 pm

Many MMA professionals and fans believe that Gustafsson won that fight with Jones, and the immediate rematch was supposed to happen.

Then Jones backed out of the rematch and hand-picked the Glover Teixeira fight instead... then after Teixeira, Jones was supposed to fight Gus in the rematch, but now Jones doesn't want to fight Gus at all, and wants what he obviously thinks is an easier fight.

Jonny "Bones" doesn't want to get the beating of his life again... this is why he's avoiding the well deserved rematch with Gustafsson.

It seems like Jones is no longer willing to take on the toughest opponent available... and I think he's making the same mistake underestimating Cormier the way he did with Gustafsson, because Jonny boy just recently told Daniel Cormier that DC needs to take a couple more fights with better opponents before they could talk about fighting.

I'll be rooting for DC if and when Jones decides to fight DC... but then again, maybe an even easier opponent will come along in the meantime so Jones won't have to face Cormier.

I can't wait to see Jones get rag-dolled by DC... War Cormier !
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:37 pm

I just saw this out there on the internet ! LOL

Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics 1236311_433957053382085_325547153_n_zps49308a1a
Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics Original_zps0716b180
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:00 am

I made a version of the same... I have ideas for a few more too ! LOL

Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics JonesPostGus1_zpsbf2b7b99
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:24 am

I posted this on my FaceBook page :

Back to top Go down
IRONHORSE
On path of knowledge
On path of knowledge
IRONHORSE

Chat Cash : 11065

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:18 am

Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics Adding_fuel_to_the_fire_md_wm
Back to top Go down
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks
Angry Gameboy

Chat Cash : 3441

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:25 am

Hopefully DC destroys him, and they still make Jones fight Gus.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:26 am

I added the ducking and chicken smileys for Jones ! LOL

Ducking Ducking Chicken 
Back to top Go down
IRONHORSE
On path of knowledge
On path of knowledge
IRONHORSE

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:39 am

Rich Davie wrote:

Ducking Ducking Chicken 

Perfect!! I just borrowed your art work above, and tweeted it to Jones, with the word "Coward!!" Because, well, I'm just an ass like that!  LOL
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:55 am

LOL

I'm sure he's not a fan of ours... we've done our fair share of razzin' Jones for his antics.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:04 am

IRONHORSE wrote:
Rich Davie wrote:

Ducking Ducking Chicken 

Perfect!! I just borrowed your art work above, and tweeted it to Jones, with the word "Coward!!" Because, well, I'm just an ass like that!  LOL

Embed that Tweet you made to him in this thread... I don't follow Jones any longer, and I can't find it on your Twitter feed.
Back to top Go down
IRONHORSE
On path of knowledge
On path of knowledge
IRONHORSE

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:38 am

Rich Davie wrote:

Embed that Tweet you made to him in this thread... I don't follow Jones any longer, and I can't find it on your Twitter feed.

I don't follow his goofy ass, either, but here's the tweet!

http://screencast.com/t/h6kQDVbX

(Couldn't get it to embed to save my life! had to link it.)
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:05 am

That's fucking awesome ! LOL

Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics 2014-06-04_0034
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:28 am

Here's another great image :

Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics 10003997_10152548720956015_8003068610136263962_n
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:30 am

Gus is calling Jones out :

Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:27 am

Knowing how Jon Jones is, Gustafsson will probably get banned, blocked, and reported on FaceBook and Twitter by Jones for hurting his feelings ! LOL
Back to top Go down
IRONHORSE
On path of knowledge
On path of knowledge
IRONHORSE

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:45 am

Hell, I probably already am. I've tweeted him a few times telling him what I thought of his so called "victory" over Gus.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:53 am

I think Damon has already been blocked by Jones.
Back to top Go down
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks
Angry Gameboy

Chat Cash : 3441

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:04 pm

Rich Davie wrote:
I think Damon has already been blocked by Jones.

No. Jones hasn't blocked me. Only Rampage and King Mo.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:14 pm

Where did we post the Instagram video of Jones, where he was mocking those calling him a dirty fighter ?

It looks like Jones reported the YouTube version of the video that was made out of the Instagram video he made and had the YouTube version taken down :

Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics 2014-06-04_1108
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:56 pm

I can't find a copy of the "Jones mocking MMA fans" video anywhere out there on the internet... I guess Jones realized the video made him look like a complete ass and had it scrubbed form the internet.

Now if only he would man-up and realize that there's no denying that he's has been doing everything possible to avoid the rematch with Gus.

In fact... Jones has been ducking Gus since the rematch with Gus was originally announced, and the rematch was supposed to happen back at UFC 169.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:17 pm

I'm still looking for that mocking video, and stumbled across this comment by Jones that surfaced right around the time of the UFC 166 media scrum with DFW :

Quote :
DFW said :
"I actually like what Jon Jones did. Jon Jones said 'Listen, I wanna break these records, I wanna do this, Teixeira is the guy, I want to fight him next. Then I'll give Gustafsson the immediate rematch.'How do you not like that? Believe me, I'm the guy that's like 'Hey listen, let's make the fight that's gonna sell, let's do it on Super Bowl, let's do this and that.' But how could I argue with what he said? It's badass!"

Call me funny, weird, or whatever... but I don't think putting off the fight with Gus until after the Jones vs. Teixeira fight (and now apparently DC vs. Jones) is what you can call an immediate rematch.

From the statement above that Jones made to DFW, it looks like it's become more about breaking UFC records and padding his record for Jones than actually fighting the most worthy opponent.
Back to top Go down
IRONHORSE
On path of knowledge
On path of knowledge
IRONHORSE

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:44 pm

Uh, yeah. Immediate to me means "I'll fight this guy again, before I fight anybody else." - call me silly.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Here's another quote from DFW about the situation :

Quote :
DFW said :

“Just to clear up a couple things, people think we’re in contract negotiations with Jon Jones – we’re not. Jon Jones still has five fights left on his contract,” White said Monday afternoon in an exclusive interview with UFC.com. “So what we’re doing right now is trying to get him to sign the bout agreement for Gustafsson. He doesn’t want to fight Gustafsson… Lorenzo and I have a meeting with Jones on Thursday to get him to sign the bout agreement, and he’s asking to fight Cormier instead.”
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:09 pm

This was the opening topic on the UFC Tonight show, and all 3 hosts (Sonnen, Melendez, and Florian) all agree that Jones needs to fight Gustafsson next.

UFC Tonight is holding a vote for the fans, on who Jones should fight next.

Here's the link :

http://msn.foxsports.com/connect-live
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next