MMA Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place for MMA fans to discuss MMA News, Events, and where MMA fans can give their fight predictions on MMA events.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rich Davie discusses the UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz event and gives his main card predictions..... UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Main Card Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show', Click here to listen...
Rich Davie discusses and recaps the TUF 20 Episode 11 show featuring the final two quarterfinal fights between Carla Esparza vs. Tecia Torres and Joanne Calderwood vs. Rose Namajunas... TUF 20 Episode 11 - Esparza vs. Torres and Calderwood vs. Namajunas Recap... Click here to listen
The Event Pool XII - UFC 178: Johnson vs. Cariaso Fantasy Challenge has been settled... You can see the results by clicking this link...
We Stream Live on YouTube Wednesdays and Sundays...
We'll be doing another "MMA Live Chat Show" soon... The topic is yet to be determined... if you'd like to join us, just say so in the following thread by clicking on the link... Click Here To Let Us Know You Want To Join Us On The Show...

Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Chat Cash : 26802

Character Sheet
Total Points: 500
Bar:
Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:00 pm

Here's the results for the UFC Tonight vote on who Jones should fight next :

Gustafsson 60 % vs. Cormier 40 %
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LiveChatHour
IRONHORSE
On path of knowledge
On path of knowledge
IRONHORSE

Chat Cash : 11104

Character Sheet
Bar:
Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:21 pm

Of course, Jones doesn't listen to anything but his overblown ego, so....
Back to top Go down
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks
Angry Gameboy

Chat Cash : 3480

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:31 pm

"He isn't ducking." - Jones fanboys
Back to top Go down
IRONHORSE
On path of knowledge
On path of knowledge
IRONHORSE

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:33 am

Here we go!!

Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 2014-06-05_0331

(Still won't let me embed - Grrr!)
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:47 am

I edited your post with the image link.

Try the [*img] tags for the images after you right-click the image and grab the image URL [*/img] (Remove the *)

There's a thread in the Administration area for the embed instructions... I'll bump it up for you.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:05 pm

IRONHORSE wrote:
Here we go!!

Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 2014-06-05_0331

(Still won't let me embed - Grrr!)

Only hardcore Jon Jones nuthugging fans would say that Cormier deserves the shot over Gustafsson.

I went out on the internet yesterday reading some of the most ridiculous comments by Jones' supporters (which were worse than nuthuggers, they were more like Jones "deep testicle massagers") that were just so crazy that I actually got a headache trying lend credence to their validity.

Everybody knows that Gus is the one Jones needs to face next... and if he refuses, he should be stripped of the title and have Gustafsson vs. Cormier fight for the interim LHW title.

Here's DFW's comments from the article that you referenced :

Quote :
DFW Said :
Gustafsson’s next in line. Even Cormier said, ‘Listen, I hope this whole things works out for me and I get the shot, but even I believe that Gustafsson deserves the next shot.’ (Gustafsson is) the No. 1 contender, he’s waited for this rematch and (Cormier) even agrees. ...

You’re the champion, you’re the pound-for-pound best guy in the world, and he says he wants to be known as the best ever. Well, you don’t turn down opponents, you know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:46 am

Brandon Vera chimes-in on Jon Jones ducking Gustafsson :

Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:07 am

It looks like the pressure from all sides finally got to Jones...

Jones vs. Gustafsson LHW Title Rematch is happening... fight set for UFC 178 on Sept. 27

#JonesVsGustafsson #UFC178 #UFC #MMA #MMAChat
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:32 pm

Another message for MMA fans from Jon Jones after signing the contract to fight Gustafsson :

Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:24 pm

It's a shame that Gus got hurt in training... now we might not see the rematch for quite some time, and maybe not at all if Gus is out for a long stretch of time.
Back to top Go down
IRONHORSE
On path of knowledge
On path of knowledge
IRONHORSE

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:51 pm

Excuse me while I stomp around and cuss for awhile!  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:09 am

IRONHORSE wrote:
Excuse me while I stomp around and cuss for awhile!  Twisted Evil

I read today that Gus is hoping to be back and fight for the title before the end of the year.

I started writing another article on Jones, but I got busy at work... I'm sure you'll love the graphic I created though :

Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 JonJonesImp_zpsbd2c5ca6
Back to top Go down
IRONHORSE
On path of knowledge
On path of knowledge
IRONHORSE

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:03 am

Hehehe!  You know where I'd like to see that pitchfork shoved?  LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics   Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon Jones Makes Another Video Message to and for his Critics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2