MMA Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place for MMA fans to discuss MMA News, Events, and where MMA fans can give their fight predictions on MMA events.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rich Davie discusses the UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz event and gives his main card predictions..... UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Main Card Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show', Click here to listen...
Rich Davie discusses and recaps the TUF 20 Episode 11 show featuring the final two quarterfinal fights between Carla Esparza vs. Tecia Torres and Joanne Calderwood vs. Rose Namajunas... TUF 20 Episode 11 - Esparza vs. Torres and Calderwood vs. Namajunas Recap... Click here to listen
The Event Pool XII - UFC 178: Johnson vs. Cariaso Fantasy Challenge has been settled... You can see the results by clicking this link...
We Stream Live on YouTube Wednesdays and Sundays...
We'll be doing another "MMA Live Chat Show" soon... The topic is yet to be determined... if you'd like to join us, just say so in the following thread by clicking on the link... Click Here To Let Us Know You Want To Join Us On The Show...

Jon Jones Snapchat Video

Go down 
+2
IRONHORSE
Rich Davie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Chat Cash : 26893

Character Sheet
Total Points: 500
Bar:
Jon Jones Snapchat Video Left_bar_bleue1/1Jon Jones Snapchat Video Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Jon Jones Snapchat Video Empty
PostSubject: Jon Jones Snapchat Video   Jon Jones Snapchat Video EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LiveChatHour
IRONHORSE
On path of knowledge
On path of knowledge
IRONHORSE

Chat Cash : 11195

Character Sheet
Bar:
Jon Jones Snapchat Video Left_bar_bleue1/1Jon Jones Snapchat Video Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Snapchat Video   Jon Jones Snapchat Video EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:04 am

Sheesh... Jones needs a full time handler...someone that can be with him 24/7, and when he starts to get out of hand, smack him with a rolled up newspaper and say "Jon! Stop being a douche!"
Back to top Go down
TANITWH
I am but a Grasshoppa
I am but a Grasshoppa
TANITWH

Chat Cash : 9760

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Snapchat Video   Jon Jones Snapchat Video EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:57 am

I wonder how the woman of his children feels about all of the things going on with him?
Back to top Go down
MMA Fan
I am but a Grasshoppa
I am but a Grasshoppa
MMA Fan

Chat Cash : 18801

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Snapchat Video   Jon Jones Snapchat Video EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:05 am

I thought he was supposed to be getting married to her.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Snapchat Video   Jon Jones Snapchat Video EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:36 am

I thought I read the same thing a short time ago too... if she's smart, she'll marry him and then dump his ass so he'll have to pay child support for those children she bore him.

The guy has so many character flaws I seriously doubt that any court would award him child custody.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtProcess
On path of knowledge
On path of knowledge
ThoughtProcess

Chat Cash : 3845

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Snapchat Video   Jon Jones Snapchat Video EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:48 pm

LOL i know im gonna be in the minority on this one but i think all this shit is good for Jon Jones and his brand. Jon is starting to take on a Floyd Mayweather type of hate which ALWAYS turns into more viewers and more people who give a fun in general. I think if he keeps his name in the media and keeps promoting himself in this kinda way the DC fight will do over a Million buys, and just to play devils advocate for a quick min what if it WAS his wife he was snap chatting with? lmao jusssss saying hahaaha
Back to top Go down
JD
I am but a Grasshoppa
I am but a Grasshoppa
JD

Chat Cash : 6675

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Snapchat Video   Jon Jones Snapchat Video EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:03 pm

That whole train of thought goes against the wholesome Christian persona that Jones was trying to project when he first signed with the UFC.

I read something about this video on the internet that said Jones had sent this to a fan on Snapchat and that fan posted it publically, so taking dick pics or videos and sending to his wife doesn't seem to be the case here.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Snapchat Video   Jon Jones Snapchat Video EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Looks like another Jonny Bones video has been removed from the internet. LOL
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Snapchat Video   Jon Jones Snapchat Video EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:46 pm

Every site that posted the video has either removed the video, or the entire thread/article.

Here's the only remaining trace of Bones' last boner :

Jon Jones Snapchat Video Jon-jones-leaked-snapchat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Snapchat Video   Jon Jones Snapchat Video Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon Jones Snapchat Video
Page 1 of 1