MMA Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place for MMA fans to discuss MMA News, Events, and where MMA fans can give their fight predictions on MMA events.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rich Davie discusses the UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz event and gives his main card predictions..... UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Main Card Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show', Click here to listen...
Rich Davie discusses and recaps the TUF 20 Episode 11 show featuring the final two quarterfinal fights between Carla Esparza vs. Tecia Torres and Joanne Calderwood vs. Rose Namajunas... TUF 20 Episode 11 - Esparza vs. Torres and Calderwood vs. Namajunas Recap... Click here to listen
The Event Pool XII - UFC 178: Johnson vs. Cariaso Fantasy Challenge has been settled... You can see the results by clicking this link...
We Stream Live on YouTube Wednesdays and Sundays...
We'll be doing another "MMA Live Chat Show" soon... The topic is yet to be determined... if you'd like to join us, just say so in the following thread by clicking on the link... Click Here To Let Us Know You Want To Join Us On The Show...

Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks
Angry Gameboy

Chat Cash : 3451

Character Sheet
Total Points: 500
Bar:
Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. Left_bar_bleue1/1Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. Empty
PostSubject: Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.   Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:57 pm

When the cameras aren't rolling, we see the real Jon Jones. Check out this link: https://mediacru.sh/9udOwRUPh0yv
Back to top Go down
TANITWH
I am but a Grasshoppa
I am but a Grasshoppa
TANITWH

Chat Cash : 9640

Character Sheet
Bar:
Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. Left_bar_bleue1/1Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.   Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:36 pm

Here's the embed:

iframe src="https://mediacru.sh/9udOwRUPh0yv/frame" frameborder="0" allowFullscreen width="0" height="5">

Last edited by Rich Davie on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Checked out embed code)
Back to top Go down
TANITWH
I am but a Grasshoppa
I am but a Grasshoppa
TANITWH

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.   Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:37 pm

I can't get the embed to work.
Back to top Go down
TANITWH
I am but a Grasshoppa
I am but a Grasshoppa
TANITWH

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.   Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks
Angry Gameboy

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.   Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:21 pm

TANITWH wrote:
I can't get the embed to work.

I tried as well. The audio works, but that is it.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Chat Cash : 26773

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.   Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:10 am

That's a tricky embed code... I can't get the video and audio to work at the same time in the right size, but I got the audio code sorted out :

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LiveChatHour
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks
Angry Gameboy

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.   Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:43 am

Rich Davie wrote:
That's a tricky embed code... I can't get the video and audio to work at the same time in the right size, but I got the audio code sorted out :

Yeah, I tried everything I could think of.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.   Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:01 am

Here's the transcription of the conversation :

JJ: "Hey pussy, are you still there?"

DC: "I'm here, I'm here. You are just the fakest person. I actually admire that you can actually be this fake, and like, when the TV comes on, how you can just change. It's like you're a chameleon. It's awesome."

JJ: "Hey, listen. I'm a professional. That fact that you're a pussy --

DC: "It's unbelievable. It's unbelievable."

JJ: "The fact that you're a pussy hasn't changed, but I am a professional."

DC: "It's unbelievable how fake you can really be. Like, you are just such a fucking pussy. My god, it is amazing. It is amazing. But, you know, hats off to you. You've got a great P.R. person, they do a great job with training you because you are just terrible. You're the fucking scum of the earth. You are a terrible human being, but you can sure turn it on, huh?"

JJ: "Thank you."

DC: "God, you fucking ---

---

DC: "I wish they would let me next door so I could spit in your fucking face."

JJ: "You know I would absolutely kill you if you ever did something like that, right?"

DC: "You could never kill me."

JJ: "Oh, I bet you I could."

DC: "Then you should try, Jon. You really should try, Jon."

JJ: "I would literally kill you if you spit in my face."

DC: "Yeah, let's try that, Jon."

JJ: "Literally kill you."

DC: "Let's try that, Jon."

JJ: "I'm not saying I would fight you. I said I would kill you if you did some silly shit like that."

DC: "Jon, do you think I'm just going to sit there and let you kill me, Jon? I mean really?"
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.   Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:05 am

Maybe this code will work :

Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.   Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:13 am

LOL

I finally found a way to embed the video... and it gets taken down ! LOL
Back to top Go down
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks
Angry Gameboy

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.   Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:38 am

Rich Davie wrote:
LOL

I finally found a way to embed the video... and it gets taken down ! LOL

LOL!!! They don't want that shit aired.  ROFL
Back to top Go down
d-yago
I am but a Grasshoppa
I am but a Grasshoppa
d-yago

Chat Cash : 3552

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.   Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 2:15 am

I'm sorry, Jon Jones is a great MMA fighter, but this is the reason I hate him so much, to damn fake. I understand professionalism while for camera but damn, everything he said in that video is how i felt he would act. DC FOR THE WIN, for keeping it real!
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.   Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:31 am

Yeah... it just seems to keep getting worse for Jones.

I'm just gonna start referring to him as Jonny "Boner" ! LOL
Back to top Go down
IRONHORSE
On path of knowledge
On path of knowledge
IRONHORSE

Chat Cash : 11075

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.   Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:51 pm

Rich Davie wrote:
I'm just gonna start referring to him as Jonny "Boner" ! LOL

Or maybe "Jonny No-boner" - Maybe that's why he's always so angry  LOL 
Back to top Go down
IRONHORSE
On path of knowledge
On path of knowledge
IRONHORSE

Chat Cash : 11075

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.   Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Oh yeah - for future reference - it's never a good idea to threaten to commit homicide on national television  AssClown 
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.   Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 3:04 am

Yeah man, he was dead serious about that... but then again, he thought the recording part was over. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.   Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon Jones says he would literally kill Cormier if DC spat in his face.
Page 1 of 1