MMA Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place for MMA fans to discuss MMA News, Events, and where MMA fans can give their fight predictions on MMA events.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rich Davie discusses the UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz event and gives his main card predictions..... UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Main Card Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show', Click here to listen...
Rich Davie discusses and recaps the TUF 20 Episode 11 show featuring the final two quarterfinal fights between Carla Esparza vs. Tecia Torres and Joanne Calderwood vs. Rose Namajunas... TUF 20 Episode 11 - Esparza vs. Torres and Calderwood vs. Namajunas Recap... Click here to listen
The Event Pool XII - UFC 178: Johnson vs. Cariaso Fantasy Challenge has been settled... You can see the results by clicking this link...
We Stream Live on YouTube Wednesdays and Sundays...
We'll be doing another "MMA Live Chat Show" soon... The topic is yet to be determined... if you'd like to join us, just say so in the following thread by clicking on the link... Click Here To Let Us Know You Want To Join Us On The Show...

Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ?

Go down 
3 posters

Which Post Info Widgets Would You Like on The Pages ?
1) Latest topics
Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? I_vote1029%Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? I_vote11
 29% [ 6 ]
2) Most Active topics
Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? I_vote1019%Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? I_vote11
 19% [ 4 ]
3) Most Viewed Topics
Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? I_vote1019%Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? I_vote11
 19% [ 4 ]
4) All of the above
Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? I_vote1033%Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? I_vote11
 33% [ 7 ]
5) None, I don't want any widgets on pages
Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? I_vote100%Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Chat Cash : 26794

Character Sheet
Total Points: 500
Bar:
Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? Left_bar_bleue1/1Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? Empty
PostSubject: Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ?   Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 6:30 am

I know that a couple of members wanted to have some sort of post info more readily available, so would you like to have post info widgets on the pages in a column on the right ?

The options are :

1) Latest topics

2) Most active topics

3) Most Viewed Topics

I made a multiple choice poll, so you can pick no widgets or a combination of 1, 2, or 3.

Last edited by Rich Davie on Sat May 31, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LiveChatHour
Mu_Shin
I am but a Grasshoppa
I am but a Grasshoppa
Mu_Shin

Chat Cash : 3728

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ?   Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:00 am

Not real tech savvy, not really sure what a widget on the page does, but when I come to any site, I usually start with latest topics/newest posts if that function is available...
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:
Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? Left_bar_bleue1/1Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ?   Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:30 am

OK... I added several widgets to the right column :

1) Latest topics

2) Most Active topics

3) Most Viewed Topics

I also added the MMA Calendar, Poll, Like it, Search, and Keywords widgets since that area looked a bit unbalanced with just the topics widgets.
Back to top Go down
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks
Angry Gameboy

Chat Cash : 3472

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ?   Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:46 am

Looks good.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ?   Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? EmptySat May 31, 2014 2:03 pm

I guess we're done with this since I already added the widgets... I'll unsticky it, but people are still free to vote on what they'd like in the way of post widgets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ?   Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would You Like to Have Post Info Widgets on The Pages ?
Page 1 of 1