MMA Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place for MMA fans to discuss MMA News, Events, and where MMA fans can give their fight predictions on MMA events.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rich Davie discusses the UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz event and gives his main card predictions..... UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Main Card Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show', Click here to listen...
Rich Davie discusses and recaps the TUF 20 Episode 11 show featuring the final two quarterfinal fights between Carla Esparza vs. Tecia Torres and Joanne Calderwood vs. Rose Namajunas... TUF 20 Episode 11 - Esparza vs. Torres and Calderwood vs. Namajunas Recap... Click here to listen
The Event Pool XII - UFC 178: Johnson vs. Cariaso Fantasy Challenge has been settled... You can see the results by clicking this link...
We Stream Live on YouTube Wednesdays and Sundays...
We'll be doing another "MMA Live Chat Show" soon... The topic is yet to be determined... if you'd like to join us, just say so in the following thread by clicking on the link... Click Here To Let Us Know You Want To Join Us On The Show...

What is this Dices Roll

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill Waugh
I am but a Grasshoppa
I am but a Grasshoppa
Bill Waugh

Chat Cash : 5568

Character Sheet
Total Points: 500
Bar:
What is this Dices Roll Left_bar_bleue500/500What is this Dices Roll Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

What is this Dices Roll Empty
PostSubject: What is this Dices Roll   What is this Dices Roll EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:13 pm

What is this Dices Roll option that appears when you start a thread or quote a post?

Bill Waugh carried out 1 launched of one What is this Dices Roll Ufc_di10 (UFC Dice.) :
What is this Dices Roll Jh_27512
Back to top Go down
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks
Angry Gameboy

Chat Cash : 3450

Character Sheet
Bar:
What is this Dices Roll Left_bar_bleue1/1What is this Dices Roll Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: What is this Dices Roll   What is this Dices Roll EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 12:35 am

Bill Waugh wrote:
What is this Dices Roll option that appears when you start a thread or quote a post?

Angry Gameboy carried out 1 launched of one What is this Dices Roll Ufc_di10 (UFC Dice.) :
What is this Dices Roll Ap_27510
No clue.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Chat Cash : 26772

Character Sheet
Bar:
What is this Dices Roll Left_bar_bleue1/1What is this Dices Roll Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: What is this Dices Roll   What is this Dices Roll EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 12:35 am

The member 'DGfishingtime' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'UFC Dice' :
What is this Dices Roll Ufc_di10
#1 Result :
What is this Dices Roll Ap_27510

--------------------------------

#2 'UFC Dice' :
What is this Dices Roll Ufc_di10
#2 Result :
What is this Dices Roll Cw_27510
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LiveChatHour
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Chat Cash : 26772

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: What is this Dices Roll   What is this Dices Roll EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 2:48 pm

I did not make the post above... it was apparently an automated response to the testing of the Dices Roll I was working on in the hidden Moderator's area of the forum.

I think I've got the game "somewhat" sorted out, but I don't see how the winner of the Dices Roll challenge is determined, or how the winner gets paid out, and how much they earn.

In this instance, I was setting up the "UFC Dice" with the current UFC Champs and points system in a hidden area of the forums... nobody every replied to either of the "Dices Rolls" I made in that area of the site, so I guess when Bill Waugh decided to check out the Dices Roll feature my roll was detected.

There are 6 fighters on the UFC Dice, and the heavier fighters have a higher designation on the dice.

6 = Champion : Cain Velasquez
5 = Champion : Jon Jones
4 = Champion : Chris Weidman
3 = Champion : Johny Hendricks
2 = Champion : Anthony Pettis
1 = Champion : Ronda Rousey

In the test threads in the Mod area of the site, I rolled Cain Velasquez for 6 points twice.

Nobody responded to either of those threads or rolls of the dice until Bill Waugh above... he rolled a Johny Hendricks for 3 points.

Then Damon quoted Bill Waugh's post and that automatically generated another roll of the dice for him with an Anthony Pettis result for 2 points.

Then the post for me below Damon was automatically generated with 2 results... and there were 2 roll-of-the-dice tests done by me in the hidden area of the site, with both showing that I rolled a Cain Velasquez for 6 points.

So that makes it look like :

Test roll 1 by Rich was for 6 points

Test roll 2 by Rich was for 6 points

Bill Waugh's roll was for 3 points

and

Damon's roll was for 2 points

Result #1 = 2 points

and

Result #2 = 4 points

So I'm not sure how the math works out. LOL

...because 6 - 3 = 3 (if Bill's roll is for the 1st result)

and

6 - 2 = 4 (if Damon's roll is for the 2nd result, which is mathematically correct)

So I'm all fucked-up on this... unless there was a glitch while I was doing the 1st test roll. Confused 

I guess this needs more scrutiny before it's rolled out to all of the members.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LiveChatHour
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this Dices Roll   What is this Dices Roll Empty

Back to top Go down

What is this Dices Roll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA Chat :: Off Topic Forums :: Off Topic Subjects-
Jump to: