This is the place for MMA fans to discuss MMA News, Events, and where MMA fans can give their fight predictions on MMA events.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rich Davie discusses the UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz event and gives his main card predictions..... UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Main Card Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show', Click here to listen...
Rich Davie discusses and recaps the TUF 20 Episode 11 show featuring the final two quarterfinal fights between Carla Esparza vs. Tecia Torres and Joanne Calderwood vs. Rose Namajunas... TUF 20 Episode 11 - Esparza vs. Torres and Calderwood vs. Namajunas Recap... Click here to listen
The Event Pool XII - UFC 178: Johnson vs. Cariaso Fantasy Challenge has been settled... You can see the results by clicking this link...
We Stream Live on YouTube Wednesdays and Sundays...
We'll be doing another "MMA Live Chat Show" soon... The topic is yet to be determined... if you'd like to join us, just say so in the following thread by clicking on the link... Click Here To Let Us Know You Want To Join Us On The Show...

Share | 

Event Pool III - WSOF 10: Branch vs. Taylor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator

Chat Cash : 24476

Character Sheet
Total Points: 500
Bar:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Event Pool III - WSOF 10: Branch vs. Taylor   Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:10 am

Up next... the main event :

David Branch vs. Jesse Taylor

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." - George Orwell

Too many people prefer the blue pill... me, I prefer the red pill.         Belief Creates Its Own Reality

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Isoroku Yamamoto

The problem confronting the world today is that the world is full of ideologues who are more concerned with promoting their ideology than dealing in the facts.

An uneducated populous will fall for anything - Dr. Benjamin Carson

Stick with me... and you'll be wearing horse turds as big as diamonds !
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/LiveChatHour
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
Bar:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Event Pool III - WSOF 10: Branch vs. Taylor   Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:17 am

David Branch made quick work out of Jesse Taylor, and wins by submission in round 1.

That leaves all players but one eliminated in the Event Pool.

Congrats to Chuck Dallas for being the only player not eliminated and winning the Event Pool III contest.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." - George Orwell

Too many people prefer the blue pill... me, I prefer the red pill.         Belief Creates Its Own Reality

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Isoroku Yamamoto

The problem confronting the world today is that the world is full of ideologues who are more concerned with promoting their ideology than dealing in the facts.

Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
Bar:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Event Pool III - WSOF 10: Branch vs. Taylor   Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:19 am

David Branch defeats Jesse Taylor by Submission due to Brabo Choke in round 1 at 1:41.

Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
Bar:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Event Pool III - WSOF 10: Branch vs. Taylor   Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:31 am

Here are the player results for the Event Pool III contest :

1st Place Place : Chuck Dallas - 4-1 - 6,000 Chat Cash

------ All other players got 2 or more picks incorrect and were eliminated, leaving Chuck Dallas the sole Chat Cash winner ------

2nd Place Place : IRONHORSE : 3-2 - Eliminated
2nd Place Place : MMAFan : 3-2 - Eliminated
2nd Place Place : TANITWH : 3-2 - Eliminated
2nd Place Place : Rousey Fan : 3-2 - Eliminated

6th Place : Rich Davie : 2-3 - Eliminated
7th Place : Acoope18 : 1-4 - Eliminated

I'll get Chuck Dallas paid out tonight.

Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
Bar:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Event Pool III - WSOF 10: Branch vs. Taylor   Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:55 am

Chuck Dallas has been paid.

Congrats Chuck ! Clap

Chuck is also the only player to win a prize award in each Event Pool so far.  Thumbs Up

Back to top Go down
MMA Fan
I am but a Grasshoppa
I am but a Grasshoppa

Chat Cash : 16384

Character Sheet
Bar:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Event Pool III - WSOF 10: Branch vs. Taylor   Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:51 pm

I guess 2nd place isn't bad, but I still got eliminated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rousey Fan
I am but a Grasshoppa
I am but a Grasshoppa

Chat Cash : 5369

Character Sheet
Bar:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Event Pool III - WSOF 10: Branch vs. Taylor   Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:36 pm

I did better in this one than the last contest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuck Dallas
I am but a Grasshoppa
I am but a Grasshoppa

Chat Cash : 15911

Character Sheet
Bar:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Event Pool III - WSOF 10: Branch vs. Taylor   Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:16 pm

I didn't expect to do so well, I guessed on a couple of these picks.

TANITWH
I am but a Grasshoppa
I am but a Grasshoppa

Chat Cash : 7343

Character Sheet
Bar:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Event Pool III - WSOF 10: Branch vs. Taylor   Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:29 pm

I thought me and IRONHORSE were going to win this one until the co-main and main event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
Bar:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Event Pool III - WSOF 10: Branch vs. Taylor   Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:20 am

Yeah... there were a couple of unexpected outcomes.

I went with a heart pick when I picked Tyson Griffin, and then with the co-main and main event I was done for.

I usually make one contrarian pick when I do the pick 'em and predictions... clearly that didn't work out for me in this Event Pool.

Back to top Go down
Acoope18
I am but a Grasshoppa
I am but a Grasshoppa

Chat Cash : 2432

Character Sheet
Bar:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Event Pool III - WSOF 10: Branch vs. Taylor   Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:26 pm

I was waaaay off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Pool III - WSOF 10: Branch vs. Taylor   

Back to top Go down

Event Pool III - WSOF 10: Branch vs. Taylor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA Chat :: Fantasy MMA Challenges :: Fantasy MMA Challenges-
Jump to: