MMA Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place for MMA fans to discuss MMA News, Events, and where MMA fans can give their fight predictions on MMA events.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rich Davie discusses the UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz event and gives his main card predictions..... UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Main Card Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show', Click here to listen...
Rich Davie discusses and recaps the TUF 20 Episode 11 show featuring the final two quarterfinal fights between Carla Esparza vs. Tecia Torres and Joanne Calderwood vs. Rose Namajunas... TUF 20 Episode 11 - Esparza vs. Torres and Calderwood vs. Namajunas Recap... Click here to listen
The Event Pool XII - UFC 178: Johnson vs. Cariaso Fantasy Challenge has been settled... You can see the results by clicking this link...
We Stream Live on YouTube Wednesdays and Sundays...
We'll be doing another "MMA Live Chat Show" soon... The topic is yet to be determined... if you'd like to join us, just say so in the following thread by clicking on the link... Click Here To Let Us Know You Want To Join Us On The Show...

UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Chat Cash : 26772

Character Sheet
Total Points: 500
Bar:
UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show' Left_bar_bleue1/1UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show' Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show' Empty
PostSubject: UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show'   UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show' EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:11 am

On 'The MMA Live Chat Show' Season 2 Episode 14 show, Damon Gesell and Rich Davie discuss the UFC Fight Night : Brown vs. Silva event main card and give their main card predictions, they also speak about Andrei Arlovski's return to UFC, the Brendan Schaub vs. Andrei Arlovski, Cole Miller vs. Conor McGregor and Donald Cerrone vs. Jim Miller match-ups, and the injury to Junior Dos Santos' hand which forces him out of TUF Brazil 3 Finale with Stipe Miocic.

@DGfishingtime @RichDavie @MMALiveChatHour #UFCFightNight #BrownVsSilva #LarkinVsPhilippou #CruickshankVsKoch #MagnyVsTim Means #PaleleiVsPotts #CariasoVsSmolka #FightPredictions #MillerVsMcGregor #CerroneVsMiller #SchaubVsArlovski #StipeMiocic #JuniorDosSantos #MMALiveChatShow #UFC #MMA
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LiveChatHour
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:
UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show' Left_bar_bleue1/1UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show' Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show' Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show'   UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show' EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:03 pm

Man did we get our asses handed to us on this night of predictions ! LOL

But with such a fantastic night of fights, you can't even complain one bit.

This is why I say :

Even when I'm 100% certain of a fight outcome, I'm only 75% sure... and of that, there's only a 50/50 shot that I'm right.
Back to top Go down
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks
Angry Gameboy

Chat Cash : 3450

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show'   UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show' EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:03 pm

I'm complaining lol. Silva showed me he is not top contender material. Like a guy I know from the Undisputed forums told me on Twitter last night, Silva is the Brazilian Melvin Guillard.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show'   UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show' EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:25 pm

LOL

I did notice that in a few places ! LOL
Back to top Go down
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks
Angry Gameboy

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show'   UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show' EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:35 pm

I'm not mad that Brown won. I didn't care who won really. I was just so disappointed in Silva's performance.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show'   UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show' EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:08 pm

Yeah... I know what you mean.

As I was watching and scoring the bouts in the "Play-by-Play and Results" thread, I was so convinced that Silva was gonna finish it in round 1, that I started typing in the post box "...and that's it, it's all over in round 1 !" LOL

I thought that on more than one occasion too... I thought every time Silva hit Brown with a liver shot, that the fight should have been over.

I don't understand how Silva missed or couldn't see those opportunities to finish the fight... but then again, he was pretty banged-up after the fight and got carried out in a stretcher with a concussion and a potential jaw.

Maybe that's why he didn't go for the kill on those several occasions where he hurt Brown with those liver and body shots ?

...but one thing's for sure, he missed a big opportunity to move into the top 5 position of the division.
Back to top Go down
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks
Angry Gameboy

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show'   UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show' EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:40 pm

The first time he wasn't hurt. That is when he should have gone for the body with knees.
Back to top Go down
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks
Angry Gameboy

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show'   UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show' EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:57 am

“After the first body shot I was actually thankful that he was punching my face,” said Brown . “I was leaving my face open to get punched so that my body could recover. Which was a risk/reward thing and you only have a split second to think about it. And I know that if I get hit in the body again it could very potentially be over, so it was like, just hit me anywhere except for there. So I curled up, I grabbed his leg, and just hoped that he punched me in the face, and fortunately he went for a submission before destroying my face.” - Matt Brown

http://mmanuts.com/news/matt-brown-overcame-silvas-liver-kick-getting-punched-face/

Exactly what I was saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show'   UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show' Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva Event Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show'
Page 1 of 1