This is the place for MMA fans to discuss MMA News, Events, and where MMA fans can give their fight predictions on MMA events.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rich Davie discusses the UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz event and gives his main card predictions..... UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Main Card Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show', Click here to listen...
Rich Davie discusses and recaps the TUF 20 Episode 11 show featuring the final two quarterfinal fights between Carla Esparza vs. Tecia Torres and Joanne Calderwood vs. Rose Namajunas... TUF 20 Episode 11 - Esparza vs. Torres and Calderwood vs. Namajunas Recap... Click here to listen
The Event Pool XII - UFC 178: Johnson vs. Cariaso Fantasy Challenge has been settled... You can see the results by clicking this link...
We Stream Live on YouTube Wednesdays and Sundays...
We'll be doing another "MMA Live Chat Show" soon... The topic is yet to be determined... if you'd like to join us, just say so in the following thread by clicking on the link... Click Here To Let Us Know You Want To Join Us On The Show...

Share | 

The President Who Has Done the Most Damage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator

Chat Cash : 24478

Character Sheet
Total Points: 500
Bar:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: The President Who Has Done the Most Damage   Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:08 pm

By Dennis Prager

I have been broadcasting for 31 years and writing for longer than that. I do not recall ever saying on radio or in print that a president is doing lasting damage to our country. I did not like the presidencies of Jimmy Carter (the last Democrat I voted for) or Bill Clinton. Nor did I care for the "compassionate conservatism" of George W. Bush. In modern political parlance "compassionate" is a euphemism for ever-expanding government.

But I have never written or broadcast that our country was being seriously damaged by a president. So it is with great sadness that I write that President Barack Obama has done and continues to do major damage to America . The only question is whether this can ever be undone.

This is equally true domestically and internationally. Domestically, his policies have had a grave impact on the American economy. He has overseen the weakest recovery from a recession in modern American history.

He has mired the country in unprecedented levels of debt: about $6.5 trillion ­ that is 6,500 billion ­ in five years (this after calling his predecessor "unpatriotic" for adding nearly $5 trillion in eight years).

He has fashioned a country in which more Americans now receive government aid ­ means-tested, let alone non-means-tested ­ than work full-time.

He has no method of paying for this debt other than printing more money ­ thereby surreptitiously taxing everyone through inflation, including the poor he claims to be helping, and cheapening the dollar to the point that some countries are talking about another reserve currency ­ and saddling the next generations with enormous debts.

With his 2,500-page Affordable Care Act he has made it impossible for hundreds of thousands, soon millions, of Americans to keep their individual or employer-sponsored group health insurance; he has stymied American medical innovation with an utterly destructive tax on medical devices;and he has caused hundreds of thousands of workers to lose full-time jobs because of the health-care costs imposed by Obamacare on employers.

His Internal Revenue Service used its unparalleled power to stymie political dissent. No one has been held accountable.

His ambassador to Libya and three other Americans were murdered by terrorists in Benghazi , Libya . No one has been blamed. The only blame the Obama administration has leveled was on a videomaker in California who had nothing to do with the assault!

In this president's White House the buck stops nowhere.

Among presidents in modern American history, he has also been a uniquely divisive force. It began with his forcing Obamacare through Congress ­the only major legislation in American history to be passed with no votes from the opposition party.

Though he has had a unique opportunity to do so, he has not only not helped heal racial tensions, he has exacerbated them. His intrusions into the Trayvon Martin affair ("If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon") and into the confrontation between a white police officer and a black Harvard professor (the police "acted stupidly") were unwarranted, irresponsible, demagogic, and, most of all, divisive.

He should have been reassuring black Americans that America is in fact the least racist country in the world ­ something he should know as well as anybody, having been raised only by whites and being the first (halfbreed) black elected the leader of a white-majority nation.

Instead, he echoed the inflammatory speech of professional race-baiters such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

He has also divided the country by economic class, using classic Marxist language against "the rich" and "corporate profits."

Regarding America in the world, he has been, if possible, even more damaging. The United States is at its weakest, has fewer allies, and has less military and diplomatic influence than at any time since before World War II.

One wonders if there is a remaining ally nation that trusts him. And worse, no American enemy fears him. If you are a free movement (the democratic Iranian and Syrian oppositions) or a free country ( Israel ), you have little or no reason to believe that you have a steadfast ally in the States.

Even non-democratic allies no longer trust America . Barack Obama has alienated our most important and longest standing Arab allies, Egypt and Saudi Arabia . Both the anti-Muslim Brotherhood and the anti-Iran Arab states have lost respect for him.

And his complete withdrawal of American troops from Iraq has left that country with weekly bloodbaths.

Virtually nothing Barack Obama has done has left America or the world better since he became president. Nearly everything he has touched has been made worse.

He did, however, promise before the 2008 election that "We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America .." That is the one promise he has kept.

http://www.dennisprager.com/president-done-damage/

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." - George Orwell

Too many people prefer the blue pill... me, I prefer the red pill.         Belief Creates Its Own Reality

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Isoroku Yamamoto

The problem confronting the world today is that the world is full of ideologues who are more concerned with promoting their ideology than dealing in the facts.

An uneducated populous will fall for anything - Dr. Benjamin Carson

Stick with me... and you'll be wearing horse turds as big as diamonds !
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/LiveChatHour
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks

Chat Cash : 1156

Character Sheet
Bar:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The President Who Has Done the Most Damage   Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:37 am

Yep. Worst president ever, and he was elected by morons. There should be a test you take before they allow you to vote. This isn't a popularity contest. This is supposed to be electing the best person to lead. Not electing someone because of their race and false promises. Has history never taught people anything? Did people actually believe in the "Hope"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
Bar:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The President Who Has Done the Most Damage   Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:21 pm

Unfortunately... many Americans are politically ignorant, and just wanted to be able to say they voted for the first black President.

That I can understand... but to vote for this buffoon a second time is retarded.

I agree with you... there should be some sort of IQ test that is a requirement to vote, because clearly those who voted for this regime a 2nd time have an IQ very close to their age.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." - George Orwell

Too many people prefer the blue pill... me, I prefer the red pill.         Belief Creates Its Own Reality

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Isoroku Yamamoto

The problem confronting the world today is that the world is full of ideologues who are more concerned with promoting their ideology than dealing in the facts.

Back to top Go down
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks

Character Sheet
Bar:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The President Who Has Done the Most Damage   Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:03 pm

Not a IQ test, a political one. If you don't know politics to a small degree, you shouldn't be voting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
Bar:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The President Who Has Done the Most Damage   Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:04 pm

...and if you've got an IQ below 80 you aren't capable of making intelligent decisions.

Back to top Go down
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks

Character Sheet
Bar:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The President Who Has Done the Most Damage   Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:11 pm

Rich Davie wrote:
...and if you've got an IQ below 80 you aren't capable of making intelligent decisions.

You would be surprised. Some are actually smarter than the morons that vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The President Who Has Done the Most Damage   

Back to top Go down

The President Who Has Done the Most Damage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA Chat :: Off Topic Forums :: Off Topic Subjects-
Jump to: