MMA Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place for MMA fans to discuss MMA News, Events, and where MMA fans can give their fight predictions on MMA events.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rich Davie discusses the UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz event and gives his main card predictions..... UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz Main Card Predictions On 'The MMA Live Chat Show', Click here to listen...
Rich Davie discusses and recaps the TUF 20 Episode 11 show featuring the final two quarterfinal fights between Carla Esparza vs. Tecia Torres and Joanne Calderwood vs. Rose Namajunas... TUF 20 Episode 11 - Esparza vs. Torres and Calderwood vs. Namajunas Recap... Click here to listen
The Event Pool XII - UFC 178: Johnson vs. Cariaso Fantasy Challenge has been settled... You can see the results by clicking this link...
We Stream Live on YouTube Wednesdays and Sundays...
We'll be doing another "MMA Live Chat Show" soon... The topic is yet to be determined... if you'd like to join us, just say so in the following thread by clicking on the link... Click Here To Let Us Know You Want To Join Us On The Show...

Welcome To MMA Chat

Go down 
+9
THE Martial Arts Expo
marobertson22
Chuck Dallas
T Daddy3000
TheSportstender
IRONHORSE
MMA4CMT
Angry Gameboy
Rich Davie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks
Angry Gameboy

Chat Cash : 3450

Character Sheet
Total Points: 500
Bar:
Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To MMA Chat   Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:43 pm

The Martial Arts Expo wrote:
Glad to be a part of the group!

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Tree22
On path of knowledge
On path of knowledge
Tree22

Chat Cash : 12672

Character Sheet
Bar:
Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To MMA Chat   Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 2:07 pm

Hi everybody I'm just a hard working father of four and a huge mma fanatic.Been watching the Ufc since Ufc 1 so if you ever have a mma history or a old mma fight question Ufc pride wec whatever I've seen them all.Now let the games begin.
Back to top Go down
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks
Angry Gameboy

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To MMA Chat   Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:36 pm

Tree22 wrote:
Hi everybody I'm just a hard working father of four and a huge mma fanatic.Been watching the Ufc since Ufc 1 so if you ever have a mma history or a old mma fight question Ufc pride wec whatever I've seen them all.Now let the games begin.

Welcome to the site man!
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Chat Cash : 26772

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To MMA Chat   Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:37 pm

Welcome again to the forum buddy... for those of you who don't know, Tree22 and I were on the same MMA forum about 6 years ago or so until the owner decided to pursue other ventures.

That forum was where I started posting about MMA... and my first MMA post was about the Bisping vs. Hamill robbery ! LOL

I was so pissed that Mikey was such a brash character that acted as if he legitimately earned the win in that fight, and then disrespected Matt Hamill in the Octagon post fight that I did something I swore I'd never do... post on a forum and chat on the Internet with people I didn't know, and I've been posting on MMA forums ever since ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LiveChatHour
Tree22
On path of knowledge
On path of knowledge
Tree22

Chat Cash : 12672

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To MMA Chat   Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:51 pm

Still upset I didn't achieve mod status before the site closed.
Back to top Go down
IRONHORSE
On path of knowledge
On path of knowledge
IRONHORSE

Chat Cash : 11074

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To MMA Chat   Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:29 pm

Lots of new faces since I left out! (For those who don't know, I'm a cross-country trucker, and run 3 weeks at a time, home for a week, with an odd day or 2 home in-between.) Nice to see so many people joining!

I see most of you have jumped right in and joined in the debates! Fantastic! I love a good debate, even when we're on opposite sides of an issue! So don't be shy, jump on in!
Back to top Go down
WaltMMA
I am but a Grasshoppa
I am but a Grasshoppa
WaltMMA

Chat Cash : 3624

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To MMA Chat   Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Hi mma chat my name is walter im from South Africa mma fighter my self would love to be on one of your shows to talk some mma hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To MMA Chat   Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Hey Walt... thanks for stopping by and creating an account.

I'm gonna be tied-up for the next couple of days with a couple of shows that need to be published, but we'll get you on the next show.
Back to top Go down
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks
Angry Gameboy

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To MMA Chat   Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:06 pm

WaltMMA wrote:
Hi mma chat my name is walter im from South Africa mma fighter my self would love to be on one of your shows to talk some mma hope to hear from you soon.

Welcome to the site man. Hope to have you on some shows.
Back to top Go down
Rousey Fan
I am but a Grasshoppa
I am but a Grasshoppa
Rousey Fan

Chat Cash : 7665

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To MMA Chat   Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:31 pm

I'm new to MMA, and I'm a fan because of Ronda Rousey (if you couldn't tell).
Back to top Go down
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks
Angry Gameboy

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To MMA Chat   Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:06 pm

Rousey Fan wrote:
Welcome to the site! I'm also a Rousey fan. Best Judo in the UFC, bar none. Hope to see you joining in on the discussion and maybe joining us on some Chat Shows.
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To MMA Chat   Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Rousey Fan wrote:

Welcome to MMA Chat Rousey fan... and who isn't a Ronda Rousey fan ? Wink
Back to top Go down
d-yago
I am but a Grasshoppa
I am but a Grasshoppa
d-yago

Chat Cash : 3551

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To MMA Chat   Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:15 am

Hello, new member here, a newly hardcore MMA fan for about a year now. I play EA UFC heavily, without the hacks and glitches though lol
Back to top Go down
Rich Davie
Administrator
Administrator
Rich Davie

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To MMA Chat   Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:19 am

Welcome to MMA Chat d-yago... thanks for joining us.

Damon mentioned that you'd like to take part and join us on the shows that we do.

I'll PM you for some more details.
Back to top Go down
Angry Gameboy
Moving Up The Ranks
Moving Up The Ranks
Angry Gameboy

Character Sheet
Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To MMA Chat   Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:40 am

d-yago wrote:
Hello, new member here, a newly hardcore MMA fan for about a year now. I play EA UFC heavily, without the hacks and glitches though lol

Welcome man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To MMA Chat   Welcome To MMA Chat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To MMA Chat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2